
All of us Girls went on a picnic Since it was such nice weather

Whitlee and Paislee Smiling for the Camera- CHEESE!!!
On Saturday we went to the 25th Street car show with my dad and his cars

On Sunday we went to NEVI's blessing- What a doll! We are so happy for you Dan and Marky!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
A fUn WeEkEnD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I'm glad you had a good weekend Shiloh, so is your baby going to be the first grandson on your side of the family?
Looks like fun! Congrats on the boy! We are so excited for yoU!
What cute neices!! That's awesome you are having a boy...looks like those girls need some boy cousins!! I miss ya girl! Wish I was there to go to Shelley's shower...I would love to see all you guys.
You have the cutest family! Tell your mom that I said hi and miss her! We need to get together for dinner or lunch soon!
How fun! You're so cute!
Congrats! First boy in the family. I've been seeing lots of cute stuff for boys lately. your not even showing yet lucky..
Hey Shi, I love your tummy picture except that you don't even have one. I like the park picture too. I will have to get one for Lilah's scrapbook.
Hey Shi-- I made our blog private so send me your email at heidijohadley@yahoo.com!
Thanks!
So fun and cutest pics!!
Post a Comment