Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally 9 Months!


This pic was taken at my shower :) Thanks to everyone who came to my showers- I can't wait to use all the cute stuff I got!!!

19 comments:

Sierra said...

Shi, you look so cute! I can't beleive you're already that far along... the time has gone by so fast! Good luck with the baby :-)

Alicia and Jake said...

You look so cute pregnant! you also look so so happy! i bet u cant wait till he is here! goodluck labor is the most amazing thing in the world!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Shi, You look fantastic! I love you, and I hope everything goes very smooth! Best wishes and let us know when he's here!

Marky said...

I seriously can't wait for this baby to get here!! I think I'm just as excited to find out his name.;0) YOu look so great, we love the willeys!

Kari said...

man I still can't believe how great you look. No one would ever guess you're 9 months. You probably get sick of comments like this. It's a compliment though i promise!

Erika said...

Hey Shiloh--I somehow ended up on your blog! I had no idea you were prego!! Congratulations!! You look so pretty. I'm excited for you to become a mom--there's nothing better, and I know you'll be a good one!

Branch said...

It's almost here! Yea! I am excited for you. Being a mom is so much fun.

April said...

You're looking good Shi! Can't wait to see this little guy :)

Jaycee Simmons said...

How Stinking cute!! you and bob are going to be the cutest parents of all time SERIOUS:) i hope everything is going well

Trisha said...

Hey Shiloh, I found your blog through Jared and Beth's. Thought I would say hi. Congratulations on you little one on the way!

Shelece & Josh said...

Congrats! You are going to be such a great mom!

Kelsey said...

Baby?

Colette said...

Hi Shiloh, I can't belive that you are going to be having the baby maybe next week ( I talked to Cynthia ) we will be in Hawaii but I would love to come and see you and the baby when we get home> YEA Hudson will have a new friend soon !!!!! Take it easy and get your rest( you will need it):) Love Colette

Anonymous said...

Hey Shi, it's Carli-I just wanted to tell you Congrats on your soon to be baby boy and that I think you are so darling!!!! I'm sure my Aunt Janeen will let me know how things go and what you name your little guy. :)

Jeff and Susan said...

Good Luck with everything over the next month! Hope all goes well!!!!! I am so excited for you.

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Hey Shiloh!! Good luck with everything tomorrow!!!

Holly said...

I'm so glad you gave me your blog address so I could take a little peek at your cute history. The baby's nursery looks amazing in the pic. I can't wait to come visit you guys and see it all in person. Good luck with the delivery. You two are going to make awesome parents.

Heidi said...

Is he here yet???? Good luck with everything... Can't wait to see him!

Tami said...

So I'm sure by now you have probably already had your baby and I just haven't heard, but you look GREAT for being 9 months pregnant! I can't wait to hear how it all went!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones