Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wow! It's been a while...

Hello Everyone! I have realized that I am a better blogger in the winter when nothing is going on than in the Busy time of summer! But here is a little catch up of a Month's worth of Busy-ness!

Tacoma and Gage(Bob's Cousin who LOVES Toma!) at the Bear River Cabin
The kids playing in the Cabin
It snowed while we were up there!!! Crazy! (Tacoma looks a little cold!)

Frosting Sugar Cookies
Tacoma and Hutt in Twinner outfits for Taden's Blessing-So Cute!

Jerome and Hailee's new little guy- Mikuen Jerome Murray

Getting Ready for the Big Laurel's Stake Camp!!! You name it, Everything I have has DOTS on it!!


Paislee's B-day Party
Digging for Fossils at the Museum
Father's Day- We love you Daddy! You are the Best EVER!! Tacoma is soo lucky to have a Dad like you!!

4 comments:

Sierra said...

I love the YW theme... so creative!

Branch said...

What cute pictures. You will make Laurel's camp so much fun I am jealous of the girls the theme is super cute!

Debbie said...

WhenI see the pics, I realize just how big he is getting. Seeing him everyday, I don't realize it so much! So glad he is growing and is healthy and strong, but it is just going by sooooo fast! Love ya Toba!!!! Grandma Deb

Kari said...

All the DOTS!!! I love it! Can't wait to see how it all turns out! They couldn't have picked a better director. You're amazing!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones