Toma, I don't care how much laundry Mommy has to do! Grandma Deb thinks it is sooooo cute that you did that! I reminds me of your Mommy and all your Uncles and alllllll of the crazy things they put Grandma through, so you just go ahead and keep on being a crazy, handsome, adorable little guy! We love you soooo much! Can you give us a CHEESE!!!! Love, Grandpa Deano and Grandma Deb
Oh Shiloh HE is a STUD! :) he is cheesing it in all of these pictures, looks like such a happy guy!! And your moms comment, how cute is she?? She is in love with TAcoma! :)
4 comments:
I love that cheesier!! So I have to ask - what is with the towel in the bath tub :)
I can hardly stand how DARLING Coma is!!!! How fun Shi :)
Toma, I don't care how much laundry Mommy has to do! Grandma Deb thinks it is sooooo cute that you did that! I reminds me of your Mommy and all your Uncles and alllllll of the crazy things they put Grandma through, so you just go ahead and keep on being a crazy, handsome, adorable little guy! We love you soooo much! Can you give us a CHEESE!!!! Love, Grandpa Deano and Grandma Deb
Oh Shiloh HE is a STUD! :) he is cheesing it in all of these pictures, looks like such a happy guy!!
And your moms comment, how cute is she?? She is in love with TAcoma! :)
Post a Comment