Here we go.....and off it goes...to Locks of Love ...Thanks Mandee for My long needed haircut!!
Shiloh!!! You look darling! I love it!!
Oh my goodness Shi! I don't think I have ever seen your hair that short! What a fun change, it's cute!
So cute Shi!! And what a great thing to do. I did it too and it leaves you with such an awesome feeling. Love the new do!!
Wow Shi-how neat!! Your hair looks darling and what a fun thing to do!!!
Oh my heck scary! Good for you! Looks way way cute! Love the ST. patty's pics too. So fun as a mom especially to get into holidays!
I love it Shi, it looks so cute!!!
Super cute Shi! I love the new do! I love Tacoma's personality he seems like he is so stinkin fun. Thanks for the princess and the frog advice. I actually printed a coupon and headed out the door.
You are much braver than me but it looks super cute!
you are brave! Although i must say for a hair dresser those times are super great and fun!!!!!
Love it Shiloh!! K we need to set up a time to come down here. I have many people wanting your stuff.
Love the new hair cut! How fun!
I can't believe you did it!!! Someone is going to be very lucky to get your beautiful locks!!! It looks so cute!!
Although it's scary at first- I love the feel of getting a major hairstyle change!! especially when it looks so stinkin cute ;)
How would it be to be able to have hair like you! That's awesome you can donate it! Your new style is really cute on ya!
Wow! Look at you go, way to be there SHI! Super cute!
You are as beautiful as ever Shiloh!
You look so CUTE!! I love it!! & that is such a great cause - good for you!!
Wow you look great. When I donated to LOL I cried! I can't believe I didn't notice at our game.
Love the new look, McKenzie did that in November. CUTE CUTE
You are so brave Shi, but it looks so cute!! Tacoma is so darn cute, love all your pics!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Shiloh!!! You look darling! I love it!!
Oh my goodness Shi! I don't think I have ever seen your hair that short! What a fun change, it's cute!
So cute Shi!! And what a great thing to do. I did it too and it leaves you with such an awesome feeling. Love the new do!!
Wow Shi-how neat!! Your hair looks darling and what a fun thing to do!!!
Oh my heck scary! Good for you! Looks way way cute!
Love the ST. patty's pics too. So fun as a mom especially to get into holidays!
I love it Shi, it looks so cute!!!
Super cute Shi! I love the new do! I love Tacoma's personality he seems like he is so stinkin fun. Thanks for the princess and the frog advice. I actually printed a coupon and headed out the door.
You are much braver than me but it looks super cute!
you are brave! Although i must say for a hair dresser those times are super great and fun!!!!!
Love it Shiloh!! K we need to set up a time to come down here. I have many people wanting your stuff.
Love the new hair cut! How fun!
I can't believe you did it!!! Someone is going to be very lucky to get your beautiful locks!!! It looks so cute!!
Although it's scary at first- I love the feel of getting a major hairstyle change!! especially when it looks so stinkin cute ;)
How would it be to be able to have hair like you! That's awesome you can donate it! Your new style is really cute on ya!
Wow! Look at you go, way to be there SHI! Super cute!
You are as beautiful as ever Shiloh!
You look so CUTE!! I love it!! & that is such a great cause - good for you!!
Wow you look great. When I donated to LOL I cried!
I can't believe I didn't notice at our game.
Love the new look, McKenzie did that in November. CUTE CUTE
You are so brave Shi, but it looks so cute!! Tacoma is so darn cute, love all your pics!
Post a Comment