He is so cute! I love his cheesy smile!!! How fun to have a Joy School group sounds like I need to get one going with some friends around here. I bet bowling was fun! What a fun age our boys are huh!!!
Oh Tacoma I LOVE that you wear your backpack all over :) Huttson sure had fun at school and I think this will be a fun exciting thing and a great way to make some great friendships!!
Hey Shiloh! I absolutely love your mom! She is such a sweet lady! I've helped your brother at work too. i think Jerome? Anyways will you e-mail me so I can add you to my blog? nataliegreen20@gmail
4 comments:
He is so cute! I love his cheesy smile!!! How fun to have a Joy School group sounds like I need to get one going with some friends around here. I bet bowling was fun! What a fun age our boys are huh!!!
Oh Tacoma I LOVE that you wear your backpack all over :) Huttson sure had fun at school and I think this will be a fun exciting thing and a great way to make some great friendships!!
Hey Shiloh! I absolutely love your mom! She is such a sweet lady! I've helped your brother at work too. i think Jerome? Anyways will you e-mail me so I can add you to my blog? nataliegreen20@gmail
.com at the end of that! sorry
Post a Comment