Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Really Random Pics

Here is a little of what we have been up to:
Playing at the Train Station (With the cute little kissy lips)

Toma and Whit

Bob was a good sport and was the Tin man for the Wizard of Oz Relief Socity party

PLaydate with cute Kristi

My TrIpLe ChOcOLaTe CaKe... Yummy!!

Toma asleep in the tub (I actually wore this kid out!)

My darling youth presidency(One girl couldn't make it so I stepped in) for Daughters of Zion- We went around and got the girls excited about our "DOTS" camp!! I LOVE our Tights!

3 comments:

April said...

Cute random pictures Shiloh! Tacoma is getting sooo big! I can hardly believe it. You look so cute, and I love your tights too. Also, I think your cake looks delish. You should post the recipie. I've never tried triple chocolate cake before.

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Shi-What a darling and special daughter we have! Thanks for all you do for Dad and I! I love you soooo much and Toma and Bob, too! We missed you while we were in South Carolina, but we had lots of fun with Brig, Shalee, Lilah and Woodson! Love , Mom

jess said...

That Tacoma is absolutely adorable!! those tights got me excited for your "dots" camp.. I am sure with you in charge it will be amazing ;)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

web traffic


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones